As ASP.NET becomes more widely adopted there is an increasing need for content that goes beyond broad overviews of this exciting new technology. This book concentrates on describing how XML can be effectively used within ASP.NET applications. Coverage includes discussion of where and when to use XML, detailed discussion of the System.XML namespace, ADO.NET as it relates to ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000 and SQLXML managed classes, and XSLT. Furthermore the book specifically spends time highlighting new developments in XML related standards and technologies, and performance issues that the advanced ASP.NET developer should be aware of.
Provides a high level, practical focus on the use of XML in professional quality ASP.NET applications. Covers leading edge XML, SQlXML, and XQuery. Softcover.
See all Editorial Reviews
(Publishers and authors: improve your sales)
Customers who viewed this book also viewed
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
11 of 13 people found the following review helpful:Finally a great ASP.NET XML resource, October 5, 2002
Was this review helpful to you?
Browse similar items in Books:
- Subjects > Computers & Internet > Programming > Extensible Languages > XML
- Subjects > Computers & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools > C#
- Subjects > Computers & Internet > Programming > Web Programming > Active Server Pages
- Subjects > Computers & Internet > Programming > Web Programming > HTML - General
- Subjects > Computers & Internet > Web Development > Internet Commerce > Web Site Design
- Subjects > Computers & Internet > Web Development > Scripting & Programming > General