"...for Java-based distributed Internet applications the whole book is likely to be useful, and so represents value for money..." (Computer Bulletin, September 2002)
This unique book provides an overview of all four technologies required for building e-commerce applications and demonstrates how they combine with each other to best effect.
- A single running example (an electronic retail application) demonstrates how the techniques work in practice
- Coverage of Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Pragmatic and practical approach with very little theory
- The companion Web Site provides all source code used in the book
- Find out about integration issues and discover which technology is best suited for your needs
See all Editorial Reviews